Join Paula & Stephen for this 3 hour workshop, where you'll learn some exciting new tricks & treat yourself to some delicious therapeutics!
~ Sound spooky?
No experience necessary!
You don’t have to practice Yoga.
You don't have to practice Acrobatics.
~ So what is it?
AcroYoga takes elements from both Yoga and Acrobatics to form a partner-based practice that will make you stronger, more limber, and more centered… you know like Yoda. But not to worry! This workshop is for ALL LEVELS-- even for those who can’t (yet) touch their toes.
~ You can expect to:
• Climb (literally) out of your comfort zone.
• Build strength and balance with your partner and community.
• Learn to trust and be trusted & to support and be supported.
• Challenge your stability & turn your world upside down and backwards.
• Discover new ways to help make people feel good through therapeutics.
~ What you'll need:
• Strong desire to have fun and play
• Comfy clean clothes
• No partner required – but friends are always welcome!
Pre-Register -- $35 Mission Members / $45 Non-Members
At the Door -- $45 Mission Members / $55 Non-Members
To reserve your spot & pay, please email: email@example.com